The goal of the NYC Hep C Peer Navigation Program is to prevent new Hep C infections and navigate NYC residents at risk for Hep C through testing and medical care.
Patient Treatment Programs
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
The listed NYC pharmacies provide Hep B & C Treatment Adherence Programs. These local specialty pharmacies can help with ordering medication, counseling patients about use, and providing treatment adherence support.
- Viral Hepatitis Capacity Building Intern @ NYC Health Department September 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Policy Fellow @ AAPCHO August 29, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Project Coordinator @ African Services Committee August 27, 2019
- Paid Research Opportunity | Participants Needed in Study Reducing Drinking in Co-infected Patients August 27, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Project Coordinator @ Charles B. Wang Community Health Center August 23, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Program Director @ Charles B. Wang Community Health Center August 23, 2019
- Job | Hep C/Harm Reduction Nurse Practitioner Clinical Program Manager @ Mount Sinai/VOCAL August 23, 2019