HepCAP serves New York State residents infected with Hep C who are uninsured to access medical services.
Patient Treatment Programs
The Mount Sinai REACH Program is offering a free 10-session weekly group dedicated to helping those who are concerned about someone who is struggling with opioid use or addiction
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
The listed NYC pharmacies provide Hep B & C Treatment Adherence Programs. These local specialty pharmacies can help with ordering medication, counseling patients about use, and providing treatment adherence support.
Resources of Hepatitis C Treatment in Non-Traditional Settings Magnet Hepatitis C Program here. Collaboration Between Academic Medical Center and SEP here. Lecture on HCV Treatment in PWID here. Article with our pilot data from WHCP with co-located HCV treatment here For questi...
The New York City Health Department has launched its Ryan White Care Coordination program for People Living with HIV as well as people coinfected with HIV and Hepatitis C (HCV)
A new Public Health Law was mandated January 1, 2001 and became a permanent program in 2009 that authorized licensed pharmacies in good standing to register with the New York State Department of Health to sell up to 10 hypodermic needles or syringes to individuals ages 18 years o...
- Advocacy Committee September 15, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative September 15, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 8-20-20 August 31, 2020
- Open for Comment | CMS Proposes to Expand Telehealth Benefits August 24, 2020
- Job | Hep C Community Engagement Officer @ TAG (part-time) August 17, 2020
- Data-to-Care Toolkit August 14, 2020
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020