The NYC Health Dept Immunization Clinic (Fort Greene) offers free Hep B vaccines to patients who are uninsured.
Patient Treatment Programs
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
HepCAP serves New York State residents infected with Hep C who are uninsured to access medical services.
The listed NYC pharmacies provide Hep B & C Treatment Adherence Programs. These local specialty pharmacies can help with ordering medication, counseling patients about use, and providing treatment adherence support.
- Funding | HIV Prevention among Substance Using Populations (Deadline 11/08/2019) May 24, 2019
- Internship | Correction Transitional Care Navigator (Bilingual Spanish Preferred) @ NYC Health Department May 24, 2019
- Webinar | Automated Screening of Hepatitis B & C in the Emergency Department Presented by Dr. Su Wang. April 30 2019. Hosted by HepCX & HepCure May 20, 2019
- New NYS Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force Website is Live March 8, 2019
- Action Alert | Recruiting New Yorkers for Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming and Non‐Binary Community Advisory Board @ NYC Health Dept March 5, 2019
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/19/19) January 12, 2019