Special Programs, Hepatitis C
Project INSPIRE is a comprehensive hepatitis C care coordination program in NYC, now enrolling until February 2017.
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Special Programs, Harm Reduction
A new Public Health Law was mandated January 1, 2001 and became a permanent program in 2009 that authorized licensed pharmacies in good standing to register with the New York State Department of Health to sell up to 10 hypodermic needles or syringes to individuals ages 18 years o...
Advocacy, Featured, Special Programs
In 2014, NYC Council established the Viral Hepatitis Initiative, which has served to establish and sustain four programs to build community health organization capacity to prevent, identify, manage and treat hepatitis B and C.
- Job | Assistant Outreach Coordinator (part-time; 4 days per week) @ Mount Sinai Reach July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Peer Navigator (part-time) @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Care Coordinator @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019