The New York City Health Department has launched its Ryan White Care Coordination program for People Living with HIV as well as people coinfected with HIV and Hepatitis C (HCV)
Resources of Hepatitis C Treatment in Non-Traditional Settings Magnet Hepatitis C Program here. Collaboration Between Academic Medical Center and SEP here. Lecture on HCV Treatment in PWID here. Article with our pilot data from WHCP with co-located HCV treatment here For questi...
Special Programs, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C
The listed NYC pharmacies provide Hep B & C Treatment Adherence Programs. These local specialty pharmacies can help with ordering medication, counseling patients about use, and providing treatment adherence support.
Special Programs, Harm Reduction
A new Public Health Law was mandated January 1, 2001 and became a permanent program in 2009 that authorized licensed pharmacies in good standing to register with the New York State Department of Health to sell up to 10 hypodermic needles or syringes to individuals ages 18 years o...
Special Programs, Hepatitis C, Screening
The New York State Department of Health provides programs that serve populations at risk for Hep C free HCV test kits and controls.
- Job | Hepline Specialist @ American Liver FOundation January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019
- AIDS Institute Drug User Health Capacity Building Initiative December 11, 2019
- Internship | Project AHEAD @ Charles B Wang Community Health Center December 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis Clinical Capacity Building Program Assistant Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019