Hep C Project Associate @ Montefiore Medical Center Location: BRONX, NY, US Apply here. This position will assist the program coordinator in both patient and provider education, identifying patients eligible for enrollment into various Hepatitis C programs, coordinating patient ...
The NYS Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force web page has gone live on the DOH web site!
Funding | Substance Use Disorder Treatment for High Risk Populations SAMHSA Grant Notice (Due April 22, 2019)Funding, News
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) has issued a funding opportunity announcement (FOA) through its Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT) to support substance use treatment service delivery to racial/ethnic minority individuals at risk.
OASAs will issue up to 10 awards of up to $350,000 each to Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) to expand or establish opioid disorder services, including medication assisted treatment (MAT)
The purpose of this RFP is to identify organizations willing to participate in training and skills building around forming coalitions oriented towards preventing substance misuse among youth with a focus on LGBTQ) youth.
This RFA will support 3 innovative HCV care and treatment models that will address the needs and the barriers PWID with HCV face when accessing HCV services in traditional health care settings.
Below is a description of the Bridge HCV training offered in collaboration with Exchange CME ADDICTION CENTERS Credit: 1.0 hour inclusive of CME/CNE/CE credit provided by Purdue University. Audience: 10-15 participants inclusive of clinical as well as non-clinical staff – s...
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020
- Job | Manager, Policy & Legislative Affairs @ NASTAD July 30, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 7-16-20 July 24, 2020
- Request for Comment on Draft Recommendations to Support Expansion of Hep C Treatment in Opioid Programs July 24, 2020
- CDC Algorithm for Testing and Treating Pregnant Women for Hep B July 22, 2020
- Job | Part-Time Hep C Peer Navigator @ VOCAL-NY July 17, 2020
- New Hep B & C Screening & Treatment Guidance | NYC Health Dept Dear Colleague Letter July 15, 2020