Preceptorship in Hepatology The Empire Liver Foundation (ELF) and the NYC Department of Health are offering a half-day Preceptorship in Hepatology for clinical providers who have previously participated in an ELF Clinical Provider Training Series, and are interested in expanding ...
The New York State Department of Health Commissioners’ recognition awards recognize accomplishments in the areas of: HIV, STD, HCV, LGBT, drug user health or youth sexual health. For hepatitis C, the New York State Department of Health is recognizing individuals or teams commit...
MP-CPI-19-001 Hepatitis B Demonstration Program Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health See more information here. GENERAL INFORMATION Opportunity Number: MP-CPI-19-001 Opportunity Title: Hepatitis B Demonstration Program Expected Num...
An American Immigrant women’s study. You are invited to join a women’s health and safety study available in English, Spanish, French, Hmong, Arabic, Swahili and Somali. You can receive up to $40 for each completed survey; $115 for the whole year. See here for more in...
Job Description PEER COUNSELOR, LEVEL I Job ID: 39305 Apply here: employment.nychhc.org. I. RESPONSIBILITIES Under supervision, the Peer Counselor assigned to Ryan White Harm Reduction Program/Chemical Dependency Services, provides direct services to patients who are coping with...
Article | Effect of Hepatocellular Carcinoma on Mortality Among Individuals With Hep B or Hep C Infection in NYC, 2001–2012Articles, News, Publications, HepCX News
We describe the mortality profile of NYC residents with HBV or HCV, emphasizing the contributions of HCC and HIV coinfection.
Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today announced the nation's first strategy to eliminate hepatitis C, including the establishment of a Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force that will advise the state as it implements its plan going forward.
- Job | National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable Director October 22, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 10-19-2020 October 20, 2020
- Training | Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit October 15, 2020
- Job | Staying Safe Study Recruiter @CUNYISPH October 14, 2020
- Job | Field Recruiter @RFCUNY October 14, 2020
- Paid Interview | Hepatitis patients with pruritus (skin itching) October 13, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 09-21-2020 October 8, 2020