Each year the President of the United States acknowledges World Hepatitis Day and states urgency to prevent, diagnose, and treat this disease.
Presidential Proclamation | World Hepatitis Day 2014 See original post here. – – – – – – – BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA A PROCLAMATION Around the world, one in twelve people are living with viral hepatitis. In the Unit...
Presidential Proclamation | World Hepatitis Day 2015 As President, I am committed to advancing the fight against viral hepatitis. The Affordable Care Act has increased access to quality, affordable health care. BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Around the wo...
- Advocacy Committee September 15, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative September 15, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 8-20-20 August 31, 2020
- Open for Comment | CMS Proposes to Expand Telehealth Benefits August 24, 2020
- Job | Hep C Community Engagement Officer @ TAG (part-time) August 17, 2020
- Data-to-Care Toolkit August 14, 2020
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020