The Patient Navigator’s role is to assist patients in understanding liver health care in the presence of a positive Hepatitis C diagnosis, and in navigating the social service and medical system in order to access necessary supportive services to support liver health, complete ...
The Hepatitis C Intensive Case Manager (ICM) provides active and ongoing outreach, education, counseling, and intensive case management to people actively using drugs in order to facilitate initiation and successful completion of hepatitis C antiviral treatment.
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Viral Hep Clinical Practice Facilitation Project Coordinator @ NYC Health Dept January 19, 2021
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 12-17-20 January 14, 2021
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker (Housing Works) January 13, 2021
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application | Due 2/19/2021 January 13, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 12-16-2020 January 8, 2021
- NYC Council Viral Hepatitis Initiative January 1, 2021