Harm Reduction Counselor / Outreach Worker at Harlem United
Mount Sinai School of Medicine (MSSM) was selected as the Partnership's Manhattan Borough Lead Organization. MSSM seeks a Program Manager who will be responsible for carrying out the assigned activities and duties required under the Borough Lead Organization contract
The Patient Navigator’s role is to assist patients in understanding liver health care in the presence of a positive Hepatitis C diagnosis, and in navigating the social service and medical system in order to access necessary supportive services to support liver health, complete ...
The Hepatitis C Intensive Case Manager (ICM) provides active and ongoing outreach, education, counseling, and intensive case management to people actively using drugs in order to facilitate initiation and successful completion of hepatitis C antiviral treatment.
News & Recent Posts
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2021 April 16, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021
- Funding | Cancer Prevention & Early Detection Community Grants (Deadline April 21, 2021) March 29, 2021
- Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee Meeting Highlights March 25, 2021
- Funding | Hep B United Mini-Grants (Deadline August 20, 2021) March 19, 2021
- Job | Hep C Care Coordinator @ Mount Sinai LEAP (Liver Education & Action Program) March 19, 2021