AAPCHO is seeking fellowship candidates interested in strengthening the collaboration between key stakeholders and the federal government to address the disparate impact of hepatitis B on Asian American and Pacific Islanders.
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF): Health Policy Fellows Program. Fellows will participate in the policy process at the federal level and use that experience to improve health, health care and health policy.
Fellowship program for health professional students focused on transforming healthcare delivery systems for vulnerable populations and early childhood development and prevention.
- Job | Hepatitis Program Assistant (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019