Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF): Health Policy Fellows Program. Fellows will participate in the policy process at the federal level and use that experience to improve health, health care and health policy.
Funding Opportunities, Jobs Opportunities, Fellowship, Grant
Fellowship program for health professional students focused on transforming healthcare delivery systems for vulnerable populations and early childhood development and prevention.
July 9 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
July 16 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
July 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
- Hep Free NYC Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 5-06-2020 June 23, 2020
- Email NYC Council to Support Viral Hep Initiative Funding for Community Organizations June 22, 2020
- 5-15-20 NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes June 4, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 04-29-20 May 14, 2020
- Job | Outreach and Testing Assistant @ African Services Committee April 21, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 01-29-20 April 21, 2020
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2020 #HepFreeNYC Twitter Chat April 13, 2020