Please help us protect Medicaid consumers and their healthcare providers, by asking Governor Cuomo to please sign bill A.10248B/S7384A, requiring the Health department to create a standardized form that all Medicaid Managed Care plans would have to use for the pharmacy benefit.
Report Medicaid Managed Care Pharmacy & Medication ‘Issues’ to NYS DOH Pharmacy Program by describing the issue in detail in an email to: PPNO@Health.state.ny.US. Medical Providers, Patient Navigators, Case Managers, Care Managers, Advocates, Pharmacists, Patients...
Hispanic Federation is seeking Patients, Patient Navigators/Case Managers and Medical Providers to share accounts in care and treatment.
Recommendations for the Identification of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Chronic Infection among Persons Born during 1945 through 1965 has been released for public comment. The document is located at: www.regulations.gov. Search for Docket ID: CDC_2012_0005. This page will provide you w...
It is essential to the health of all Americans that we capitalize on the opportunity to invest in viral hepatitis prevention, testing, linkage to care, and education programs and transform our public health system. In order to accomplish this, we must maintain the Prevention an...
Thanks to our champions in Congress for introducing the Viral Hepatitis Testing Act.
Unsafe injection practices and inadequate infection control procedures have led to outbreaks of hepatitis and bacterial infections nationwide, and this campaign aims to eliminate these outbreaks through education.
- Webinar | Automated Screening of Hepatitis B & C in the Emergency Department Presented by Dr. Su Wang. April 30 2019. Hosted by HepCX & HepCure May 20, 2019
- Paid Internship | Hepatitis B & C Patient Navigation Specialist (Bilingual Preferred) @ NYC Health Department May 17, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 05-01-2019 May 13, 2019
- New NYS Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force Website is Live March 8, 2019
- Action Alert | Recruiting New Yorkers for Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming and Non‐Binary Community Advisory Board @ NYC Health Dept March 5, 2019
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/19/19) January 12, 2019