The USPSTF's draft recommendations on testing hepatitis C among injection drug users and others at high risk is a major improvement over previous guidelines (a grade “B”, meaning testing is recommended).
Letter to the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force in response to its draft hepatitis C testing recommendations. NVHR encourages organizations to sign the letter below asking the USPSTF to change its “C” grade of testing Baby Boomers to a “B.”
Thanks to all from the Hepatitis Health Care Access, Insurance & Medications Workgroup who worked on this and took action!!! The vast discrepancy between Prior Authorization Forms utilized by Medicaid Managed Care plans was cited as a significant waste of time & energy ...
Please help us protect Medicaid consumers and their healthcare providers, by asking Governor Cuomo to please sign bill A.10248B/S7384A, requiring the Health department to create a standardized form that all Medicaid Managed Care plans would have to use for the pharmacy benefit.
Report Medicaid Managed Care Pharmacy & Medication ‘Issues’ to NYS DOH Pharmacy Program by describing the issue in detail in an email to: PPNO@Health.state.ny.US. Medical Providers, Patient Navigators, Case Managers, Care Managers, Advocates, Pharmacists, Patients...
Hispanic Federation is seeking Patients, Patient Navigators/Case Managers and Medical Providers to share accounts in care and treatment.
Recommendations for the Identification of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Chronic Infection among Persons Born during 1945 through 1965 has been released for public comment. The document is located at: www.regulations.gov. Search for Docket ID: CDC_2012_0005. This page will provide you w...
It is essential to the health of all Americans that we capitalize on the opportunity to invest in viral hepatitis prevention, testing, linkage to care, and education programs and transform our public health system. In order to accomplish this, we must maintain the Prevention an...
Upcoming Training Events
- There are no upcoming events.
News & Recent Posts
- South Asian Hepatitis Initiative Meeting Highlights | 02-15-23 August 28, 2023
- Job | Hep C Patient Navigator @ Mount Sinai LEAP Program July 27, 2023
- Job | Hep B Public Health Advisor @ NYC Health Dept July 27, 2023
- Job | Hep C Community Navigation Project Director @ NYC Health Dept July 27, 2023
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ Housing Works July 5, 2023
- Job | Harm Reduction Specialist @ Housing Works July 5, 2023
- Job | Outreach Worker @ Housing Works July 5, 2023
- Opportunity | Harm Reduction Peer Academy (Deadline July 10, 2023) July 5, 2023