Project Manager: DGIM Hepatitis C Clinical & Research Program
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Department of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine (DGIM)
The Project Manager will manage activities associated to research and service projects of the DGIM Hepatitis C Clinical & Research Program, including supervision of staff, grant and budget preparation, and data management to applicable regulations.
- Work closely with Program Director to achieve all Program Objectives and Deliverables
- Administrative Management of approximately 15 staff members
- Prepare progress reports and resubmissions as required by funders
- Manage multiple grant budgets
- Manage Grants Office and IRB submissions for multiple projects
- Communicate with funding agencies and Community Partners
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in grant management including budgets, Grants Office, and IRB submissions
- Experience managing staff and communicating across several departments and disciplines
- Strong communication, writing and problem solving skills
- Experience with data management and report writing
- Demonstrated commitment to working with patients with chronic hepatitis C and/or other underserved and marginalized patient populations
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Master’s Degree in public health, clinical epidemiology, or related field and at least 3 years of experience managing healthcare projects
Immediate start date.
The position is grant funded.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Submit Cover Letter and Resume to:
Jeffrey Weiss, PhD, Associate Professor,
Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine,
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
One Gustave L. Levy Place – Box 1087 – New York, NY 10029
Office: (212) 824-7575– Email: Jeffrey.Weiss@mountsinai.org
Tags: Hepatitis CProject Manager