This position is responsible for performing direct mobile and street outreach to LGBTQ homeless, runaway and street based LGBTQ youth and organizational outreach to community providers in order to connect youth to needed service
The Syringe Exchange & Outreach Specialist will be primarily responsible for conducting outreach activities, providing participants with safer use and safer sex materials and educational interventions, and driving the outreach van and providing leadership at our street-based site...
This position provides an opportunity to work with a mobile outreach program that offers an array of harm reduction interventions including integrated screening for HIV/STD/HCV, assessments and referrals to support services including housing and medical services.
The primary purpose of the Targeted Capacity Expansion Program is to facilitate the development and expansion of culturally competent and effective community-based treatment systems for substance use and co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders within racial and eth...
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Viral Hep Patient Navigator @ NYC H+H Bellevue November 27, 2020
- Job| Peer Corps @ NYC Health Department November 17, 2020
- NYS 2020 Viral Hepatitis Strategic Plan (NYS DOH) November 4, 2020
- NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 10-15-20 October 22, 2020
- Job | Director of National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable October 22, 2020
- Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit (NASTAD) October 15, 2020