Last Updated on
Awareness Day Committee, Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights
Highlights from the Brooklyn Hep C task force meeting, including presentation on Brooklyn Hep C needs assessment and Project SUCCEED.
HepCX News, Publications, Reports, Annual Report, Hepatitis B & C
This report presents an overview of the New York City Health Department’s 2015 surveillance and research data on hepatitis B and C in NYC, as well as the Health Department’s programmatic activities to address these epidemics.
Awareness Day Committee, Committees, Hep C Committee Meeting Highlights, Hep C Prevention in Youth, Hep Free HOPE Team, Hep Free NYC Committee Meeting Highlights, Meeting Highlights, Hep C, Hep C Youth in Prevention, Youth
The team discussed what went well in 2016, areas for improvement, and goals for the coming semester.
Awareness Day Committee, HepCX News, News
The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices’ (ACIP) recommend HEPLISAV-B™ for use among individuals age 18 years and older to prevent hepatitis B infection (HBV).
Advocacy, Awareness Days, News, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, World Hepatitis Day
Presidential Proclamation | World Hepatitis Day 2014 See original post here. – – – – – – – BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA A PROCLAMATION Around the world, one in twelve people are living with viral hepatitis. In the Unit...
Advocacy, HepCX News
Report Medicaid Managed Care Pharmacy & Medication ‘Issues’ to NYS DOH Pharmacy Program by describing the issue in detail in an email to: PPNO@Health.state.ny.US. Medical Providers, Patient Navigators, Case Managers, Care Managers, Advocates, Pharmacists, Patients...
- Job | Hepatitis B Policy Fellow @ AAPCHO January 27, 2020
- Job | Community Outreach and Education Manager @ American Liver Foundation January 24, 2020
- Viral Hep, HIV, STD Research Data Analyst @ California Health Dept January 23, 2020
- Job | Helpline Specialist @ American Liver Foundation January 16, 2020
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/18/2020) January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019