Advocacy, Awareness Day Committee, HepCX News, News
The new effort aims to stop the Hepatitis C virus in its tracks by increasing access to medications that can cure Hepatitis C and expanding programs to connect New Yorkers in high-risk communities with wrap-around Hepatitis C prevention, screenings and treatment services.
The American Medical Association launched a website for consumers to tell their stories of how rising prices are affecting their health and their pocketbooks.
Advocacy, Hepatitis C, Petition
VOCAL-NY is launching this petition campaign to make sure that people know that we need to create a drug pricing system that can never been exploited again.
HepCX News, News, Training
PCSS has developed a new free 8-hour MAT waiver course that's entirely online. No more looking for local trainings. No more traveling out of town or even out of state. We know you're busy, so we've made it easy for you to get the training you need to prescribe buprenorphine to yo...
Articles, HepCX News
Project INSPIRE provides care coordination to HCV patients and a web‐based training program (telementoring) on disease management and treatment by HCV specialists to primary care providers inexperienced in HCV treatment.
- Webinar | Automated Screening of Hepatitis B & C in the Emergency Department Presented by Dr. Su Wang. April 30 2019. Hosted by HepCX & HepCure May 20, 2019
- Paid Internship | Hepatitis B & C Patient Navigation Specialist (Bilingual Preferred) @ NYC Health Department May 17, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 05-01-2019 May 13, 2019
- New NYS Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force Website is Live March 8, 2019
- Action Alert | Recruiting New Yorkers for Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming and Non‐Binary Community Advisory Board @ NYC Health Dept March 5, 2019
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/19/19) January 12, 2019