Community Outreach Assistant at Memorial Sloan Kettering
The Immigrant Health and Cancer Disparities Service (IHCD) at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City is seeking a Community Outreach Assistant (COA) to work on its diverse community-based participatory health research initiatives.
This is an opportunity for a bright, energetic individual to join the dedicated staff of a growing immigrant public health and research organization.
The COA plays a vital role within IHCD:
- S/he executes outreach research programs and protocols in compliance with all regulatory, institutional, and departmental requirements
- Performs data collection, data entry and data analysis for research projects, databases, and research protocols for the IHCD Service
- Ensures data quality and integrity during each phase of data collection and for each protocol assigned.
- Maintains close relationships with partnering agencies/institutional staffs.
- Fluency in a South Asian language – Bengali, Urdu, Hindi and/or Punjabi is required and interest in health disparities.
Candidate should enjoy working in a vibrant, creative, fast paced environment. S/he must be excellent at multitasking, possess strong organizational skills, and work well independently with a variety of personalities.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Claudia Ayash firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, please refer to – http://www.mskcc.org/research/immigrant-health-disparities-serviceTags: Outreach Position