Make a difference in the lives of those fighting against liver disease with the Greater New York Division, American Liver Foundation. Volunteer opportunties include Office Volunteers, Events, Communications, and Education & Outreach.
The Immigrant Health and Cancer Disparities Service (IHCD) at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City is seeking a Community Outreach Assistant (COA) to work on its diverse community-based participatory health research initiatives.
- Meeting Highlights | Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee 09-23-2020 October 1, 2020
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker @ HousingWorks October 1, 2020
- NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 9-16-20 September 24, 2020
- Advocacy Committee September 15, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative September 15, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 8-20-20 August 31, 2020
- Open for Comment | CMS Proposes to Expand Telehealth Benefits August 24, 2020