The Immigrant Health and Cancer Disparities Service (IHCD) at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City is seeking a Community Outreach Assistant (COA) to work on its diverse community-based participatory health research initiatives.
Jobs, Communications Position, Education Position, Events Coordinator, Office Position, Outreach Position
Make a difference in the lives of those fighting against liver disease with the Greater New York Division, American Liver Foundation. Volunteer opportunties include Office Volunteers, Events, Communications, and Education & Outreach.
February 18 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
February 20 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST
February 25 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm EST
- Job | Hepatitis B Policy Fellow @ AAPCHO January 27, 2020
- Job | Community Outreach and Education Manager @ American Liver Foundation January 24, 2020
- Viral Hep, HIV, STD Research Data Analyst @ California Health Dept January 23, 2020
- Job | Helpline Specialist @ American Liver Foundation January 16, 2020
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/18/2020) January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019