The Immigrant Health and Cancer Disparities Service (IHCD) at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City is seeking a Community Outreach Assistant (COA) to work on its diverse community-based participatory health research initiatives.
Jobs, Communications Position, Education Position, Events Coordinator, Office Position, Outreach Position
Make a difference in the lives of those fighting against liver disease with the Greater New York Division, American Liver Foundation. Volunteer opportunties include Office Volunteers, Events, Communications, and Education & Outreach.
November 19 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm EST
December 12 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
December 16 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm EST
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Targeted Approach to Jail-Based Programs and Services (Department of Correction) September 24, 2019