Public Health Program Coordinator
Apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2860322440
The Program Coordinator is a full-time position that reports to the Deputy Director of Public Health and supports public health program activities. The Program Coordinator will be responsible for supporting Hep B United (a national coalition managed by HBF) and development, implementation, and evaluation of its capacity building activities. The position will be based in Doylestown, PA, Philadelphia, PA or Washington, D.C., with consideration for remote opportunity for the right candidate.
1. Bachelor’s degree in public health or similar field, with at least three years of experience in health/public health, community development, or public policy preferred. Master’s in Public Health preferred.
2. Experience with coalition building/development, community health education, providing training, and/or technical assistance preferred.
3. Experience working with diverse stakeholders and medically underserved communities preferred.
4. Excellent written, communication and organizational skills.
5. Self-starter, highly organized, ability to prioritize, multi-task, work within deadlines, and pay attention to detail.
6. Excellent interpersonal skills, finds satisfaction in being part of a team, and succeeds in a fast-paced environment.
7. Excellent computer skills and ability to utilize web technology for programs, with simple graphic design a plus.
Major Areas of Responsibilities
1. Plan and coordinate meetings to convene community members and/or coalition stakeholders; take meeting notes as necessary.
2. Manage coalition membership lists.
3. Develop, implement, provide tech support for, and evaluate web-based community health education and coalition training programs.
4. Support grants management including development of request for proposals, application review, and grantee training and technical assistance.
5. Assist with engagement and coordination of collaborative partnerships with multiple stakeholders.
6. Coordinate and assist with developing content for coalition e-newsletters; assist with website updates as necessary.
7. Research and assist with development and administration of coalition management and collaboration tools.
8. Provide support for the annual Hep B United Summit and other events as needed.
9. Prepare reports and related program documents as required.
10. Some weekend and evening hours will be necessary to fulfill program and event activities.
11. Perform other duties as may be required to fulfill public health goals and the mission of the HBF.
Last Updated on January 10, 2022 by HepFree NYC