The Harm Reduction Specialist will provide engagement and support services, particularly to program participants around drug and alcohol use, sexual health, and self-harm, using a harm reduction model.
The Harm Reduction Specialist provides engagement and support services, particularly to tenants engaging in risky behaviors such as drug and alcohol misuse, unsafe sexual practices, and self-harm, using a harm reduction model.
October 28 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
October 29 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm EDT
- Job | National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable Director October 22, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 10-19-2020 October 20, 2020
- Training | Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit October 15, 2020
- Job | Staying Safe Study Recruiter @CUNYISPH October 14, 2020
- Job | Field Recruiter @RFCUNY October 14, 2020
- Paid Interview | Hepatitis patients with pruritus (skin itching) October 13, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 09-21-2020 October 8, 2020