St. Ann's Corner of Harm Reduction (SACHR) is a culturally diverse, community-based non-profit organization.
The Lower East Side Harm Reduction Center is a culturally diverse, community based, non-profit organization whose mission is to reduce the spread of HIV/AIDS, HCV and other drug related harm among injection drug users and the community.
We are passionate about healing individuals, families and communities challenged by substance use disorders and related mental health conditions.
Bailey House Founded in 1983, Bailey House serves more than 1800 men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS and other chronic illnesses in neighborhoods throughout New York City. We provide housing and ervices that help clients address homelessness, poverty, hunger, substance u...
After Hours Project After Hours Project, Inc. (AHP) is a community-based harm reduction program that, since May 2002, has addressed the continued spread of HIV/AIDS/HCV in predominantly low income and minority neighborhoods. AHP’s founders and staff live and work in Bushwick, B...
Washington Heights CORNER Project’s (WHCP) mission is to significantly improve the health and quality of life of people who use drugs.
We are an Article 21 clinic, which provides medical, dental, education and counseling to our clients. Our population are that of substance abusers and people who suffer with mental illness.
Samaritan Daytop Village provides a rich array of services including substance abuse treatment, mental health and primary health care, specialized programs for military veterans, vocational and employment services, shelter and transitional housing, and services for seniors.
The Alliance for Positive Change is a community based organization that helps New Yorkers living with HIV and other chronic illnesses make lasting positive changes towards health, housing, recovery and self-sufficiency.
- Job | Hepatitis Program Assistant (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019