Advocacy, News, Hepatitis C, NYS Legislation
The NYS Hep C Coalition has released a 2016 State Budget and Legislative platform.
Mary T. Basset, NYC Health Commissioner, wrote a letter to CMS in support of Medicare coverage of Hepatitis B screening.
$ Focus Group | Hep C+ Women Age 40-49: Treated Not Cured or Currently Not On Treatment ($150/2 hours)News
RRU Research is seeking participants for a 2 hour focus group .
Funding | Substance Use Disorder Treatment for High Risk Populations SAMHSA Grant Notice (Due April 22, 2019)Funding, News
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) has issued a funding opportunity announcement (FOA) through its Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT) to support substance use treatment service delivery to racial/ethnic minority individuals at risk.
The Medicaid Fee For Service formulary has added Daklinza and Technivie as non-preferred drugs for HCV.
Advisory Board NYC Hep C Task Force Emily Winkelstein, MSW, Cross Systems Program Specialist, NYC Health Department, Bureau of Alcohol & Drug Use Prevention, Care & Treatment. (firstname.lastname@example.org) is currently working in the NYC Health Department Alcohol and Drug...
Study shows that two out of five Bronx residents who test positive for hepatitis C are undiagnosed. The Health Department’s Viral Hepatitis Program offers free resources to support health care providers in hepatitis B and C screening and care.
- Job | National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable Director October 22, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 10-19-2020 October 20, 2020
- Training | Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit October 15, 2020
- Job | Staying Safe Study Recruiter @CUNYISPH October 14, 2020
- Job | Field Recruiter @RFCUNY October 14, 2020
- Paid Interview | Hepatitis patients with pruritus (skin itching) October 13, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 09-21-2020 October 8, 2020