The Health Department today released a new report detailing the city’s hepatitis B and C surveillance, research, and programmatic activities in 2014.
Office of HIV/AIDS and Infectious Disease Policy (OHAIDP) released a meeting report from the Technical Consultation on the Elimination of Perinatal Hepatitis B in the U.S held in Washington DC
HHS has released a Request for Information, asking organizations to detail viral hepatitis initiatives they implemented in 2014 and 2015.
- Hep Free NYC Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 5-06-2020 June 23, 2020
- Email NYC Council to Support Viral Hep Initiative Funding for Community Organizations June 22, 2020
- 5-15-20 NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes June 4, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 04-29-20 May 14, 2020
- Job | Outreach and Testing Assistant @ African Services Committee April 21, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 01-29-20 April 21, 2020
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2020 #HepFreeNYC Twitter Chat April 13, 2020