Highlights from the CHIPO-NYC meeting.
Over 40 professionals convened in Manhattan to learn more about the Coalition against Hepatitis in People of African Origin, recent Sunset Park TB outbreak, and watch the new Hep B awareness video PSA from the NYC Health Dept
Coalition Against Hepatitis in People of African Origin (CHIPO) Forum | Meeting Highlights – 4-23-14Meeting Notes, CHIPO
The 3rd Annual NYC African Hep B & C Community Forum Coalition Against Hepatitis in People of African Origin (CHIPO) NYC
View the full meeting highlights: Click Here Supporting slides and documents from the meeting: Hep_B &_C_African_Region_Birth (PDF Slides) Janette Yung, MPH – Epidemiologist at NYC DOHMH – firstname.lastname@example.org African Services Committee & HONE Hep B & C Sc...
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Part-time Hepatitis C Educator (St. John’s Riverside Hospital) August 30, 2021
- Job | Health Education Specialist @ Mount Sinai REACH August 20, 2021
- Job | Project Coordinator @ AIDS Institute – Bureau of Hepatitis Health Care August 11, 2021
- Job | PEP/PrEP/Hep C Navigation Coordinator @ Housing Works August 11, 2021
- Job | Health Program Administrator II @ AIDS Institute – Bureau of Hepatitis Health Care August 11, 2021
- Hep Free NYC Meeting Highlights | 06-30-2021 August 2, 2021