The coalition discussed tips for raising awareness and promoting services, and opportunities for funding support.
To build community and provider partnerships for prevention, raise awareness, provide screening, immunization and referral services, and reduce cultural and language barriers for treatment for liver diseases for African immigrants and refugees.
Over 40 professionals convened in Manhattan to learn more about the Coalition against Hepatitis in People of African Origin, recent Sunset Park TB outbreak, and watch the new Hep B awareness video PSA from the NYC Health Dept
Coalition Against Hepatitis in People of African Origin (CHIPO) Forum | Meeting Highlights – 4-23-14Meeting Notes, CHIPO
The 3rd Annual NYC African Hep B & C Community Forum Coalition Against Hepatitis in People of African Origin (CHIPO) NYC
View the full meeting highlights: Click Here Supporting slides and documents from the meeting: Hep_B &_C_African_Region_Birth (PDF Slides) Janette Yung, MPH – Epidemiologist at NYC DOHMH – firstname.lastname@example.org African Services Committee & HONE Hep B & C Sc...
African Hepatitis B & C Subcommittee Inaugural Meeting Highlights Joint Subcommittee of the NYC Hepatitis B Coalition & Hepatitis C Task Force April 4th (2-5 PM) – African Services Committee 429 West 127th Street, NY 10027 In attendance: See Below. Stay connected th...
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Viral Hep Patient Navigator @ NYC H+H Bellevue November 27, 2020
- Job| Peer Corps @ NYC Health Department November 17, 2020
- NYS 2020 Viral Hepatitis Strategic Plan (NYS DOH) November 4, 2020
- NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 10-15-20 October 22, 2020
- Job | Director of National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable October 22, 2020
- Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit (NASTAD) October 15, 2020