On December 10, 2015, the Hep C Champions convened to discuss the objectives for the first year of HepCX and to learn about the latest tools and training opportunities for available for hep C providers. Presentations on hep C care at Montefiore and the NYC Veterans Affairs were also delivered.
Meeting Notes, Harlem, Hep C Task Force Committee
View the full Meeting Highlights, click here: http://eepurl.com/vf3oX Supporting slides from the meeting: Epi Trends of HCV Co-Infections in NYC (PDF) – Jessie Pinchoff Harlem United Presentation (PDF) – Paul Bolter
Meeting Notes, LGBTQ Committee
On February 3, 2016, LGBTQ organizations and programs met for the first time to develop a LGBTQ Hepatitis Initiative.
Meeting Notes, Telehealth Workgroup
The Hepatitis Telemedicine Workgroup provides a forum for ongoing learning and sharing of best practices to promote hepatitis B and C care and treatment through telehealth.
Meeting Notes, Hep B Coalition Committee
View the full Meeting Highlights, click here: http://eepurl.com/tfHrj Supporting Slides from the meeting: Project AHEAD Presentation (PDF) – Calvin Yu NYU Hep B & Health Disparities Training Opportunities (PDF) – Rebecca Park H+EAL presentation 12-13-2012 (PD...
Meeting Notes, Hep C Task Force Committee
3RD Annual NYC Hep C Task Force Presentation The Future of Hep C Treatment: A glimpse of the pharmaceutical pipeline and current treatment access advocacy Tracy Swan, Treatment Action Group (TAG) firstname.lastname@example.org Wednesday, Sept. 23rd (3 – 5 PM) In attend...
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker (Housing Works) January 13, 2021
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application | Due 2/19/2021 January 13, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 12-16-2020 January 8, 2021
- NYC Council Viral Hepatitis Initiative January 1, 2021
- Updated Hep B Screening Recommendation (U.S. Preventive Services Task Force) December 28, 2020
- Job | Viral Hepatitis Program Medical Director @ NYC Health Dept December 21, 2020