The Brooklyn Hep C Task Force Meeting featured a presentation on Hep C treatment and harm reduction on medical mobile units in Brooklyn, and Hep C policy updates.
Brooklyn Hep C Task Force MeetingWednesday – March 5th (2:45 – 5 PM) Location: Diaspora Community Services: 182 4th Ave, Brooklyn, 11217 View Full Meeting Highlights here Presentation Slides: Hep C Treatment in People Who Inject Drugs & Hep C Treatment 201...
View the full Meeting Highlights: click here Supporting slides & documents from the meeting: Abstract: Natural History of Hepatitis B in Afro-Caribbean Patient Population (PDF). Accepted to Digestive Disease Weekly, May 2013. Veronika Dubrovskaya, MD – SUNY Downstate &a...
News & Recent Posts
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2021 April 16, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021
- Funding | Cancer Prevention & Early Detection Community Grants (Deadline April 21, 2021) March 29, 2021
- Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee Meeting Highlights March 25, 2021
- Funding | Hep B United Mini-Grants (Deadline August 20, 2021) March 19, 2021
- Job | Hep C Care Coordinator @ Mount Sinai LEAP (Liver Education & Action Program) March 19, 2021