Meet our Brooklyn Community Chair: Margarita Cabral – NYCHA, NAACP, New American Chamber of Commerce, Christian in Business Radio (Margarita.Cabral@nycha.nyc.gov) is an Administrative Staff Analyst for the New York City Housing Authority.
Reports from the Viral Hepatitis Surveillance Unit on the rise of the diagnosis of Hepatitis C in young people in NYC in 2016, preliminary results from the 2nd annual HCV Hospital Survey, updates on mandatory HCV RNA confirmatory testing in NYC, presentation on HCV care for mono-...
- COVID-19 “Coronavirus” Resource Compilation March 19, 2020
- Hep Free NYC Webinar E-Meeting Highlights | 03-18-2020 March 19, 2020
- Job | Hepatitis Education & Training Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department March 2, 2020
- Launch of Hepatitis Elimination Series in Clinical Liver Disease February 25, 2020
- Job | Hep Associate @ NASTAD February 19, 2020
- Paid Study | Staying Safe Intervention: Injection Drug Use in Young Adults in NYC February 14, 2020
- Paid Internship | Transitional Hep C Navigator @ NYC Health Dept February 14, 2020