Meet our Brooklyn Community Chair: Margarita Cabral – NYCHA, NAACP, New American Chamber of Commerce, Christian in Business Radio (Margarita.Cabral@nycha.nyc.gov) is an Administrative Staff Analyst for the New York City Housing Authority.
Brooklyn Hep C Task Force MeetingWednesday – March 5th (2:45 – 5 PM) Location: Diaspora Community Services: 182 4th Ave, Brooklyn, 11217 View Full Meeting Highlights here Presentation Slides: Hep C Treatment in People Who Inject Drugs & Hep C Treatment 201...
View the full Meeting Highlights: click here Supporting slides & documents from the meeting: Abstract: Natural History of Hepatitis B in Afro-Caribbean Patient Population (PDF). Accepted to Digestive Disease Weekly, May 2013. Veronika Dubrovskaya, MD – SUNY Downstate &a...
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Viral Hep Clinical Practice Facilitation Project Coordinator @ NYC Health Dept January 19, 2021
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 12-17-20 January 14, 2021
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker (Housing Works) January 13, 2021
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application | Due 2/19/2021 January 13, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 12-16-2020 January 8, 2021
- NYC Council Viral Hepatitis Initiative January 1, 2021