The Bureau of Alcohol and Drug Use Prevention, Care and Treatment works to improve the health of people who use drugs and alcohol in NYC by contracting with NYC providers, directing policy, and conducting research on drug and alcohol-related morbidity and mortality.
- Organize and facilitate Peer Delivered Syringe Exchange network.
- Assist Harm Reduction Coordinator with implementation of buprenorphine curriculum at providers.
- Visit professionals in a variety of settings to provide information on buprenorphine and other harm reduction initiatives.
- Maintain records and make written reports for program evaluation purposes.
- Conduct field investigations of reported drug-related events.
- Other duties or tasks may be assigned on an as-needed basis.
To apply, contact:
Amu Ptah-Riojas, Harm Reduction Coordinator
Bureau of Alcohol & Drug Use Prevention, Care & Treatment
New York City Department of Health & Mental Hygiene
Tags: Educator Harm Reduction