Outreach Worker (Harm Reduction): Harlem United Position Description: Under the direct supervision of the Program Director of New Business Development and Outreach Services, the Outreach Worker is responsible for engaging and building trusting relationships with individuals affec...
Responsible for providing an array of mobile-based harm reduction services including intakes and ongoing assessments to people living with and at risk for HIV/AIDS, rapid HIV testing, syringe exchange, substance use and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) screenings and assess...
NYHRE Harm Reduction Counselors are responsible for providing an array of street and office-based harm reduction services across multiple contracts to individuals engaging in risky behavior, from low-threshold risk reduction education to intensive case management.
Responsible for providing an array harm reduction services to people living with HIV/AIDS including individual and group counseling, substance use and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) screenings and assessments, linkage to medical care referrals, street outreach
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Part-time Hepatitis C Educator (St. John’s Riverside Hospital) August 30, 2021
- Job | Health Education Specialist @ Mount Sinai REACH August 20, 2021
- Job | Project Coordinator @ AIDS Institute – Bureau of Hepatitis Health Care August 11, 2021
- Job | PEP/PrEP/Hep C Navigation Coordinator @ Housing Works August 11, 2021
- Job | Health Program Administrator II @ AIDS Institute – Bureau of Hepatitis Health Care August 11, 2021
- Hep Free NYC Meeting Highlights | 06-30-2021 August 2, 2021