The New York State Department of Health Commissioners’ recognition awards recognize accomplishments in the areas of: HIV, STD, HCV, LGBT, drug user health or youth sexual health.
For hepatitis C, the New York State Department of Health is recognizing individuals or teams committed to eliminating hepatitis C by promoting hepatitis C testing, ensuring timely linkage to care and improving access to hepatitis C care, treatment and cure..
The New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) is seeking nominations for the 2018 Commissioner’s Special Recognition Awards’. This email contains the link to the “Nomination Request Form” Survey Monkey. The form can be used for an individual or team award. Nominations must be completed electronically to be considered. The NYSDOH will be selecting up to three (3) nominees per New York State region for each topic area to receive an award.
How do you make a nomination?
• Choose one of the topic areas (check one only) listed on the Nomination Request Form. See number 11 on the Nomination Request Form.
• In 200 words or less, summarize the activity and accomplishments of one individual or team in relation to the one topic area.
• Include specific examples of accomplishments, contributions and commitment; provide links, articles, etc. pertaining to the examples. See number 12 A, B and C on the Nomination Request Form.
• An individual or team nomination must be someone who has never received a World AIDS Day Commissioner’s Special Recognition Award.
• Use the “box” provided on the Nomination Request Form for your summary.
• For the Ken Dunning Trauma-Informed Care nomination, see number 13 on the Nomination Request Form. Follow the criteria for submitting a nomination and use the “box” provided for your summary.
• Submit a completed electronic Nomination Request Form by 5 pm Friday, October 26, 2018.
No nominations will be accepted after 5 pm on October 26, 2018 – NO EXCEPTIONS
Please submit your Nomination Request Form on time! Click the link below to access and complete the form.
The nominator will be notified by the NYSDOH AIDS Institute if their nominee has been selected to receive an award.
Questions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated on October 5, 2018 by HepFree NYC