Provide and coordinate needed health and human services to individuals and families in New York’s inner-city communities
After Hours Project After Hours Project, Inc. (AHP) is a community-based harm reduction program that, since May 2002, has addressed the continued spread of HIV/AIDS/HCV in predominantly low income and minority neighborhoods. AHP’s founders and staff live and work in Bushwick, B...
Community Service Society The Community Service Society of New York (CSS) is an informed, independent, and unwavering voice for positive action on behalf of more than 3 million low-income New Yorkers. CSS draws on a 170-year history of excellence in addressing the root causes of ...
ASCNYC is a multiservice community organization that carries out its mission of “helping many, one by one” by building community, connection and stability for New Yorkers living with and at risk for HIV/AIDS.
Cedaku Foundation of Ghana, a non-profit organization, was founded in order to create awareness of HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis B through education of the public and help to those already living with the virus.
AHF Pharmacy By filling your prescriptions through an AHF Pharmacy, you are helping people living with HIV. 96¢ of every dollar collected by our pharmacies directly fund AIDS Healthcare Foundation’s HIV/AIDS programs and services domestically and abroad. Providing cutting-edge...
Washington Heights CORNER Project’s (WHCP) mission is to significantly improve the health and quality of life of people who use drugs.
We are an Article 21 clinic, which provides medical, dental, education and counseling to our clients. Our population are that of substance abusers and people who suffer with mental illness.
CHIPO – Coalition Against Hepatitis for People of African Origin CHIPO, meaning “gift” in the Shona language, seeks to promote hepatitis B education and prevention among African immigrants, healthcare providers and organizations serving this community, through raising a...
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020
- Job | Manager, Policy & Legislative Affairs @ NASTAD July 30, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 7-16-20 July 24, 2020
- Request for Comment on Draft Recommendations to Support Expansion of Hep C Treatment in Opioid Programs July 24, 2020
- CDC Algorithm for Testing and Treating Pregnant Women for Hep B July 22, 2020
- Job | Part-Time Hep C Peer Navigator @ VOCAL-NY July 17, 2020
- New Hep B & C Screening & Treatment Guidance | NYC Health Dept Dear Colleague Letter July 15, 2020