Provide and coordinate needed health and human services to individuals and families in New York’s inner-city communities
After Hours Project After Hours Project, Inc. (AHP) is a community-based harm reduction program that, since May 2002, has addressed the continued spread of HIV/AIDS/HCV in predominantly low income and minority neighborhoods. AHP’s founders and staff live and work in Bushwick, B...
Community Service Society The Community Service Society of New York (CSS) is an informed, independent, and unwavering voice for positive action on behalf of more than 3 million low-income New Yorkers. CSS draws on a 170-year history of excellence in addressing the root causes of ...
ASCNYC is a multiservice community organization that carries out its mission of “helping many, one by one” by building community, connection and stability for New Yorkers living with and at risk for HIV/AIDS.
Cedaku Foundation of Ghana, a non-profit organization, was founded in order to create awareness of HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis B through education of the public and help to those already living with the virus.
AHF Pharmacy By filling your prescriptions through an AHF Pharmacy, you are helping people living with HIV. 96¢ of every dollar collected by our pharmacies directly fund AIDS Healthcare Foundation’s HIV/AIDS programs and services domestically and abroad. Providing cutting-edge...
Washington Heights CORNER Project’s (WHCP) mission is to significantly improve the health and quality of life of people who use drugs.
We are an Article 21 clinic, which provides medical, dental, education and counseling to our clients. Our population are that of substance abusers and people who suffer with mental illness.
CHIPO – Coalition Against Hepatitis for People of African Origin CHIPO, meaning “gift” in the Shona language, seeks to promote hepatitis B education and prevention among African immigrants, healthcare providers and organizations serving this community, through raising a...
- Job | Hepline Specialist @ American Liver FOundation January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019
- AIDS Institute Drug User Health Capacity Building Initiative December 11, 2019
- Internship | Project AHEAD @ Charles B Wang Community Health Center December 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis Clinical Capacity Building Program Assistant Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019