Under guidance from the Principal Investigator and Project Director, provides intensive case management and coordinates clinical services for study participants receiving integrated care for hepatitis C.
The Hepatitis C Intensive Case Manager (ICM) provides active and ongoing outreach, education, counseling, and intensive case management to people actively using drugs in order to facilitate initiation and successful completion of hepatitis C antiviral treatment.
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Viral Hep Patient Navigator @ NYC H+H Bellevue November 27, 2020
- Job| Peer Corps @ NYC Health Department November 17, 2020
- NYS 2020 Viral Hepatitis Strategic Plan (NYS DOH) November 4, 2020
- NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 10-15-20 October 22, 2020
- Job | Director of National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable October 22, 2020
- Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit (NASTAD) October 15, 2020