Provide intake and short term case management services, assistance in accessing health/mental health care; public benefits, emergency food shelter, transportation and/or other social services; linkage to services provided by collaborating partners; and HIV/AIDS risk education and...
Job | Hep C Intensive Case Manager @ NDRI (Collaborative Hepatitis Outreach and Integrated Care Evaluation Study )Jobs, Case Manager, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis C & HIV
Under guidance from the Principal Investigator and Project Director, provides intensive case management and coordinates clinical services for study participants receiving integrated care for hepatitis C.
The Hepatitis C Intensive Case Manager (ICM) provides active and ongoing outreach, education, counseling, and intensive case management to people actively using drugs in order to facilitate initiation and successful completion of hepatitis C antiviral treatment.
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Targeted Approach to Jail-Based Programs and Services (Department of Correction) September 24, 2019