Under guidance from the Principal Investigator and Project Director, provides intensive case management and coordinates clinical services for study participants receiving integrated care for hepatitis C.
The Hepatitis C Intensive Case Manager (ICM) provides active and ongoing outreach, education, counseling, and intensive case management to people actively using drugs in order to facilitate initiation and successful completion of hepatitis C antiviral treatment.
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 04-29-20 May 14, 2020
- Job | Outreach and Testing Assistant @ African Services Committee April 21, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 01-29-20 April 21, 2020
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2020 #HepFreeNYC Twitter Chat April 13, 2020
- NYS Hepatitis Telehealth Resources March 30, 2020
- Coronavirus Community Resources March 19, 2020
- Hep Free NYC Webinar E-Meeting Highlights | 03-18-2020 March 19, 2020