At Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, we offer exceptional clinical care and research within the comfort of a neighborhood hospital known for compassion and sensitivity.
Mount Sinai Queens features a new state-of-the-art Emergency Department and a range of advanced medical and surgical services. We offer Hep-b and Hep-c treatment to patients.
As a major teaching hospital, with nine graduate medical education residency programs and six fellowship programs, New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital is equipped with highly advanced medical equipment and technology.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan, along with other NYC Health + Hospitals facilities, received high quality ratings from the New York State Department of Health comparing key quality measures and treatments for specific conditions in hospitals statewide.
New York Presbyterian is consistently recognized as a leader in medical education, ground-breaking research and innovative, patient-centered clinical care.
NYC Health + Hospitals / Lincoln has its clinical affiliation with the Physicians Affiliation Group of New York, P.C., and an academic affiliation with the Weill Medical College of Cornell University.
Staten Island University Hospital conducts medical research in our state-of-the-art facilities and support the most influential and comprehensive residency program in the area.
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019
- AIDS Institute Drug User Health Capacity Building Initiative December 11, 2019
- Internship | Project AHEAD @ Charles B Wang Community Health Center December 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis Clinical Capacity Building Program Assistant Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019