At Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, we offer exceptional clinical care and research within the comfort of a neighborhood hospital known for compassion and sensitivity.
As a major teaching hospital, with nine graduate medical education residency programs and six fellowship programs, New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital is equipped with highly advanced medical equipment and technology.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan, along with other NYC Health + Hospitals facilities, received high quality ratings from the New York State Department of Health comparing key quality measures and treatments for specific conditions in hospitals statewide.
New York Presbyterian is consistently recognized as a leader in medical education, ground-breaking research and innovative, patient-centered clinical care.
Staten Island University Hospital conducts medical research in our state-of-the-art facilities and support the most influential and comprehensive residency program in the area.
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020
- Job | Manager, Policy & Legislative Affairs @ NASTAD July 30, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 7-16-20 July 24, 2020
- Request for Comment on Draft Recommendations to Support Expansion of Hep C Treatment in Opioid Programs July 24, 2020
- CDC Algorithm for Testing and Treating Pregnant Women for Hep B July 22, 2020
- Job | Part-Time Hep C Peer Navigator @ VOCAL-NY July 17, 2020
- New Hep B & C Screening & Treatment Guidance | NYC Health Dept Dear Colleague Letter July 15, 2020