Our mission is to facilitate, advocate and promote education, support and research for the prevention, treatment and cure of liver disease.
Japanese American Social Services, Inc. (JASSI) is a non-profit organization established in 1981 to address the social services needs of persons of Japanese ancestry in the Greater New York area.
The Charles B. Wang Community Health Center is a nonprofit and federally qualified health center, established in 1971. We ensure that all members of our community—regardless of ability to pay—are provided with quality, comprehensive and culturally effective primary healthcare...
News & Recent Posts
- NYC Health Department Form to Self-Certify Medical Condition for COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility (including Liver Disease) February 23, 2021
- Coalition against Hepatitis in People of African Origin (CHIPO) NYC February 17, 2021
- Job | Certified Recovery Peer Advocate @ Addiction Care Interventions February 12, 2021
- Job | Partnerships & Communications Associate Director @ Stanford University Asian Liver Center February 11, 2021
- CHIPO-NYC Committee Meeting Highlights | 1-27-21 February 4, 2021
- Hepatitis A Vaccination Alert Issued by NYC Health Department February 2, 2021