The U.S. Conference on African Immigrant Health is the only national conference for public health, medical, science, research, social service and community-based professionals dedicated to finding solutions to improve the health of African immigrant and refugee communities in Ame...
To build community and provider partnerships for prevention, raise awareness, provide screening, immunization and referral services, and reduce cultural and language barriers for treatment for liver diseases for African immigrants and refugees.
African Services operates an on-site testing center at our offices in Harlem as a resource for all New Yorkers seeking free and confidential testing for hepatitis B & C, as well as HIV, tuberculosis*, sexually transmitted diseases, pregnancy, diabetes and blood pressure.
- NYS Hepatitis Telehealth Resources March 30, 2020
- COVID-19 “Coronavirus” Community Resources March 19, 2020
- Hep Free NYC Webinar E-Meeting Highlights | 03-18-2020 March 19, 2020
- Hep Free NYC Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 02-05-2020 March 4, 2020
- Job | Hepatitis Education & Training Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department March 2, 2020
- Launch of Hepatitis Elimination Series in Clinical Liver Disease February 25, 2020
- Job | Hep Associate @ NASTAD February 19, 2020