The U.S. Conference on African Immigrant Health is the only national conference for public health, medical, science, research, social service and community-based professionals dedicated to finding solutions to improve the health of African immigrant and refugee communities in Ame...
To build community and provider partnerships for prevention, raise awareness, provide screening, immunization and referral services, and reduce cultural and language barriers for treatment for liver diseases for African immigrants and refugees.
African Services operates an on-site testing center at our offices in Harlem as a resource for all New Yorkers seeking free and confidential testing for hepatitis B & C, as well as HIV, tuberculosis*, sexually transmitted diseases, pregnancy, diabetes and blood pressure.
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Targeted Approach to Jail-Based Programs and Services (Department of Correction) September 24, 2019