The U.S. Conference on African Immigrant Health is the only national conference for public health, medical, science, research, social service and community-based professionals dedicated to finding solutions to improve the health of African immigrant and refugee communities in Ame...
To build community and provider partnerships for prevention, raise awareness, provide screening, immunization and referral services, and reduce cultural and language barriers for treatment for liver diseases for African immigrants and refugees.
African Services operates an on-site testing center at our offices in Harlem as a resource for all New Yorkers seeking free and confidential testing for hepatitis B & C, as well as HIV, tuberculosis*, sexually transmitted diseases, pregnancy, diabetes and blood pressure.
- Job | Assistant Outreach Coordinator (part-time; 4 days per week) @ Mount Sinai Reach July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Peer Navigator (part-time) @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Care Coordinator @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019