The U.S. Conference on African Immigrant Health is the only national conference for public health, medical, science, research, social service and community-based professionals dedicated to finding solutions to improve the health of African immigrant and refugee communities in Ame...
To build community and provider partnerships for prevention, raise awareness, provide screening, immunization and referral services, and reduce cultural and language barriers for treatment for liver diseases for African immigrants and refugees.
African Services operates an on-site testing center at our offices in Harlem as a resource for all New Yorkers seeking free and confidential testing for hepatitis B & C, as well as HIV, tuberculosis*, sexually transmitted diseases, pregnancy, diabetes and blood pressure.
- Job | Hepatitis B Policy Fellow @ AAPCHO January 27, 2020
- Job | Community Outreach and Education Manager @ American Liver Foundation January 24, 2020
- Viral Hep, HIV, STD Research Data Analyst @ California Health Dept January 23, 2020
- Job | Helpline Specialist @ American Liver Foundation January 16, 2020
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/18/2020) January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019