The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force posted for public comment its draft recommendation statement on screening and behavioral counseling interventions in primary care to reduce alcohol misuse.
Applicants must be nonprofit organizations in states with CVS/pharmacy stores. Qualifying organizations are eligible for grants of up to $5,000 each.
This brief survey is intended to assess your current interaction and competence level when assessing the needs of your patient population affected by Hepatitis C.
There is an Act in the Health Committee of the NYS Senate which would require hospitals to offer the hep C Test to Baby Boomers
Battelle Centers for Public Health Research and Evaluation are working with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to conduct a field assessment of a comprehensive counseling and testing manual for Hepatitis C (HCV).
The Congressional Hepatitis Caucus is a bi-partisan effort to build awareness, promote early treatment, advocate preventative measures, and push towards a cure for Hepatitis.
Report Medicaid Managed Care Pharmacy & Medication ‘Issues’ to NYS DOH Pharmacy Program by describing the issue in detail in an email to: PPNO@Health.state.ny.US. Medical Providers, Patient Navigators, Case Managers, Care Managers, Advocates, Pharmacists, Patients...
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Viral Hep Patient Navigator @ NYC H+H Bellevue November 27, 2020
- Job| Peer Corps @ NYC Health Department November 17, 2020
- NYS 2020 Viral Hepatitis Strategic Plan (NYS DOH) November 4, 2020
- NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 10-15-20 October 22, 2020
- Job | Director of National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable October 22, 2020
- Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit (NASTAD) October 15, 2020