Harm Reduction Coalition is spearheading a new NYC Hep C Testing & Linkage to Care Alliance focusing on Advocacy.
Battelle Centers for Public Health Research and Evaluation are working with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to conduct a field assessment of a comprehensive counseling and testing manual for Hepatitis C (HCV).
The Congressional Hepatitis Caucus is a bi-partisan effort to build awareness, promote early treatment, advocate preventative measures, and push towards a cure for Hepatitis.
Report Medicaid Managed Care Pharmacy & Medication ‘Issues’ to NYS DOH Pharmacy Program by describing the issue in detail in an email to: PPNO@Health.state.ny.US. Medical Providers, Patient Navigators, Case Managers, Care Managers, Advocates, Pharmacists, Patients...
The Mount Sinai Recanati/Miller Transplantation Institute is currently participating in several Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C clinical trials.
Two-thirds of those infected with HBV don’t even realize it! We must ensure that community members, physicians and policy makers are aware of the devastating effects of untreated HBV, and address this issue nationally and globally.
- Job | National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable Director October 22, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 10-19-2020 October 20, 2020
- Training | Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit October 15, 2020
- Job | Staying Safe Study Recruiter @CUNYISPH October 14, 2020
- Job | Field Recruiter @RFCUNY October 14, 2020
- Paid Interview | Hepatitis patients with pruritus (skin itching) October 13, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 09-21-2020 October 8, 2020