Harm Reduction Coalition is spearheading a new NYC Hep C Testing & Linkage to Care Alliance focusing on Advocacy.
Battelle Centers for Public Health Research and Evaluation are working with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to conduct a field assessment of a comprehensive counseling and testing manual for Hepatitis C (HCV).
The Congressional Hepatitis Caucus is a bi-partisan effort to build awareness, promote early treatment, advocate preventative measures, and push towards a cure for Hepatitis.
Report Medicaid Managed Care Pharmacy & Medication ‘Issues’ to NYS DOH Pharmacy Program by describing the issue in detail in an email to: PPNO@Health.state.ny.US. Medical Providers, Patient Navigators, Case Managers, Care Managers, Advocates, Pharmacists, Patients...
The Mount Sinai Recanati/Miller Transplantation Institute is currently participating in several Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C clinical trials.
Two-thirds of those infected with HBV don’t even realize it! We must ensure that community members, physicians and policy makers are aware of the devastating effects of untreated HBV, and address this issue nationally and globally.
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020
- Job | Manager, Policy & Legislative Affairs @ NASTAD July 30, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 7-16-20 July 24, 2020
- Request for Comment on Draft Recommendations to Support Expansion of Hep C Treatment in Opioid Programs July 24, 2020
- CDC Algorithm for Testing and Treating Pregnant Women for Hep B July 22, 2020
- Job | Part-Time Hep C Peer Navigator @ VOCAL-NY July 17, 2020
- New Hep B & C Screening & Treatment Guidance | NYC Health Dept Dear Colleague Letter July 15, 2020