Presentations include descriptions of Hep C services at both Brightpoint Health Bay Street Health Center and Community Health Action of Staten Island, as well as a screening of the Hep C Prevention in Youth video.
The Staten Island Hep C Task Force meeting provided an introduction to the new Brighpoint Health location in Staten Island, updates on the Tackling Youth Substance Abuse program, and a presentation on a resource card to increase hepatitis screening among young injection drug user...
The Staten Island Hep C Task Force meeting highlighted the growing heroin and Hepatitis C epidemic among SI young people, and services available in Staten Island to address this issue.
Over 25 professionals convened to learn about Hep C services available in Staten Island, NYC health department Hep C surveillance and IDUHA Hep C Peer Navigation program
May 31st (9:30-11:30 AM) 25 Victory Blvd. 3rd FloorNext Meeting Date: TBD – please stay tuned! In attendance: see below Meeting Highlights Providing Viral Hepatitis Medical Care on Staten Island – Adedayo Adedeji, MD – Staten Island University Hospital ID Clinic...
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker (Housing Works) January 13, 2021
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application | Due 2/19/2021 January 13, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 12-16-2020 January 8, 2021
- NYC Council Viral Hepatitis Initiative January 1, 2021
- Updated Hep B Screening Recommendation (U.S. Preventive Services Task Force) December 28, 2020
- Job | Viral Hepatitis Program Medical Director @ NYC Health Dept December 21, 2020