Presentations include descriptions of Hep C services at both Brightpoint Health Bay Street Health Center and Community Health Action of Staten Island, as well as a screening of the Hep C Prevention in Youth video.
The Staten Island Hep C Task Force meeting provided an introduction to the new Brighpoint Health location in Staten Island, updates on the Tackling Youth Substance Abuse program, and a presentation on a resource card to increase hepatitis screening among young injection drug user...
The Staten Island Hep C Task Force meeting highlighted the growing heroin and Hepatitis C epidemic among SI young people, and services available in Staten Island to address this issue.
Over 25 professionals convened to learn about Hep C services available in Staten Island, NYC health department Hep C surveillance and IDUHA Hep C Peer Navigation program
May 31st (9:30-11:30 AM) 25 Victory Blvd. 3rd FloorNext Meeting Date: TBD – please stay tuned! In attendance: see below Meeting Highlights Providing Viral Hepatitis Medical Care on Staten Island – Adedayo Adedeji, MD – Staten Island University Hospital ID Clinic...
News & Recent Posts
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021
- Funding | Cancer Prevention & Early Detection Community Grants (Deadline April 21, 2021) March 29, 2021
- Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee Meeting Highlights March 25, 2021
- Funding | Hep B United Mini-Grants (Deadline August 20, 2021) March 19, 2021
- Job | Hep C Care Coordinator @ Mount Sinai LEAP (Liver Education & Action Program) March 19, 2021
- Patient Navigator/Outreach | REACH Program @ Mount Sinai March 18, 2021