NYC Hep C Task Force Committees in Brooklyn, Bronx, Harlem, Queens, Staten Island.
At the Queens Hep C Task Force meeting, participants learned about the Hep Free NYC Faith-based Initiative, Hep C Services at Brightpoint Health - Queens Health Home, and the Hep C Statewide Elimination Summit.
The meeting featured presentations on The Fortune Society and Sandra Atlas Bass Center for Liver Diseases services, updates on NYC Health Dept Hep C surveillance, and a Hep testing model used by NewYork Presbyterian Queens.
25 professionals convened to learn about City Council funded Hep programs and update of the NYC HEP Patient Navigator Network and other Hep B & C services available in Queens.
- COVID-19 “Coronavirus” Resource Compilation March 19, 2020
- Hep Free NYC Webinar E-Meeting Highlights | 03-18-2020 March 19, 2020
- Job | Hepatitis Education & Training Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department March 2, 2020
- Launch of Hepatitis Elimination Series in Clinical Liver Disease February 25, 2020
- Job | Hep Associate @ NASTAD February 19, 2020
- Paid Study | Staying Safe Intervention: Injection Drug Use in Young Adults in NYC February 14, 2020
- Paid Internship | Transitional Hep C Navigator @ NYC Health Dept February 14, 2020