NYC Hep C Task Force Committees in Brooklyn, Bronx, Harlem, Queens, Staten Island.
At the Queens Hep C Task Force meeting, participants learned about the Hep Free NYC Faith-based Initiative, Hep C Services at Brightpoint Health - Queens Health Home, and the Hep C Statewide Elimination Summit.
The meeting featured presentations on The Fortune Society and Sandra Atlas Bass Center for Liver Diseases services, updates on NYC Health Dept Hep C surveillance, and a Hep testing model used by NewYork Presbyterian Queens.
25 professionals convened to learn about City Council funded Hep programs and update of the NYC HEP Patient Navigator Network and other Hep B & C services available in Queens.
- Job | Community Outreach and Education Manager @ American Liver Foundation January 24, 2020
- Viral Hep, HIV, STD Research Data Analyst @ California Health Dept January 23, 2020
- Job | Hepline Specialist @ American Liver FOundation January 16, 2020
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/18/2020) January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019