This position will be responsible for managing a 5-year PCORI-funded project that spans 8 sites across the US and evaluate the effectiveness of Hepatitis C treatment models of DOT versus non-DOT in two settings.
TAG is seeking a Director for the Hepatitis/HIV Project to co-developt strategies and programming, manage and participate in a range of domestic and global advocacy coalitions, analyze gaps in research, and prepare policy analysis, recommendations, briefs.
The Project Coordinator will be deeply involved in the entire spectrum of the hepatitis C virus screening and linkage to care project as part of the Division of Liver Diseases' STOMP-C initiative. Overall responsibilities will include maintaining a database of patient information...
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Targeted Approach to Jail-Based Programs and Services (Department of Correction) September 24, 2019