Hep C Community Organizer VOCAL-NY is a grassroots membership organization dedicated to building the power of low-income people affected by the drug war, mass incarceration, the HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C epidemics, and homelessness to create healthy and just communities. We accomp...
Civil Rights Community Organizer Job Title: Civil Rights Community Organizer Organization: Vocal NY Voices Of Community Activists & Leaders (VOCAL-NY) is a statewide grassroots membership organization building power among low-income people affected by HIV/AIDS, the drug war ...
The Community Organizer is directly responsible for developing collaborations with residents, community business, Tenants Associations, executive board members, policy-makers, various local social services agencies, local health service providers, and local Community Boards.
News & Recent Posts
- Job| Peer Corps @ NYC Health Department November 17, 2020
- NYS 2020 Viral Hepatitis Strategic Plan (NYS DOH) November 4, 2020
- NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 10-15-20 October 22, 2020
- Job | Director of National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable October 22, 2020
- Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit (NASTAD) October 15, 2020
- Job | Staying Safe Study Recruiter @ CUNY Institute for Implementation Science in Population Health October 14, 2020