Hep C Community Organizer VOCAL-NY is a grassroots membership organization dedicated to building the power of low-income people affected by the drug war, mass incarceration, the HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C epidemics, and homelessness to create healthy and just communities. We accomp...
Civil Rights Community Organizer Job Title: Civil Rights Community Organizer Organization: Vocal NY Voices Of Community Activists & Leaders (VOCAL-NY) is a statewide grassroots membership organization building power among low-income people affected by HIV/AIDS, the drug war ...
The Community Organizer is directly responsible for developing collaborations with residents, community business, Tenants Associations, executive board members, policy-makers, various local social services agencies, local health service providers, and local Community Boards.
News & Recent Posts
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 5-20-21 June 10, 2021
- Job | Program Patient Navigation Coordinator @ REACH (Mount Sinai Hospital) June 4, 2021
- A Proclamation on National Hepatitis Testing Day, 2021 May 19, 2021
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator Part-Time @ VOCAL-NY May 19, 2021
- Funding | Mother Cabrini Health Foundation Statewide Grants (Deadline: June 4th, 2021) May 18, 2021
- Job | Hep B & C Research Coordinator (Mount Sinai HONE Program) May 7, 2021