At the Bronx Hep C Task Force meeting, we provided updates on Project INSPIRE, the NYS Hep C Elimination Summit, and the Hep C Peer Navigation and Check Hep C Patient Navigation Programs.
8-6-14 Bronx Hep C Task Force Meeting Notes View Full Meeting Highlights here Slides NYC Neg HCV RNA Reporting_2014 (PDF) Emily McGibbon, MPH EpiQuery Demo – Perminder Khosa, MPH Af Am Hep C Action Day 2014_NBLCA – Melissa Baker, NBLCA Slides of int...
3-27-13 Bronx Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights View the full Meeting Highlights.... click here Supporting slides from the meeting: Trends of Hep C + Co-infections in NYC (Ann Drobnik, PCSI Analyst) Bronx-Lebanon Hospital - Department of Family Medicine (Dr. Barakat)
10-17-12 Bronx Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights Wednesday October 17th (3 – 5 PM) Lincoln Medical Center: 234 East 149th St. – 1st Floor Conference Center – Room 4 Task Force Website: www.HepFree.nyc In Attendance: See Below Hep C Task Force Evaluation 2012!...
Upcoming Training Events
- There are no upcoming events.
News & Recent Posts
- South Asian Hepatitis Initiative Meeting Highlights | 02-15-23 August 28, 2023
- Job | Hep C Patient Navigator @ Mount Sinai LEAP Program July 27, 2023
- Job | Hep B Public Health Advisor @ NYC Health Dept July 27, 2023
- Job | Hep C Community Navigation Project Director @ NYC Health Dept July 27, 2023
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ Housing Works July 5, 2023
- Job | Harm Reduction Specialist @ Housing Works July 5, 2023
- Job | Outreach Worker @ Housing Works July 5, 2023
- Opportunity | Harm Reduction Peer Academy (Deadline July 10, 2023) July 5, 2023