At the Bronx Hep C Task Force meeting, we provided updates on Project INSPIRE, the NYS Hep C Elimination Summit, and the Hep C Peer Navigation and Check Hep C Patient Navigation Programs.
8-6-14 Bronx Hep C Task Force Meeting Notes View Full Meeting Highlights here Slides NYC Neg HCV RNA Reporting_2014 (PDF) Emily McGibbon, MPH EpiQuery Demo – Perminder Khosa, MPH Af Am Hep C Action Day 2014_NBLCA – Melissa Baker, NBLCA Slides of int...
3-27-13 Bronx Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights View the full Meeting Highlights.... click here Supporting slides from the meeting: Trends of Hep C + Co-infections in NYC (Ann Drobnik, PCSI Analyst) Bronx-Lebanon Hospital - Department of Family Medicine (Dr. Barakat)
10-17-12 Bronx Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights Wednesday October 17th (3 – 5 PM) Lincoln Medical Center: 234 East 149th St. – 1st Floor Conference Center – Room 4 Task Force Website: www.HepFree.nyc In Attendance: See Below Hep C Task Force Evaluation 2012!...
News & Recent Posts
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021
- Funding | Cancer Prevention & Early Detection Community Grants (Deadline April 21, 2021) March 29, 2021
- Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee Meeting Highlights March 25, 2021
- Funding | Hep B United Mini-Grants (Deadline August 20, 2021) March 19, 2021
- Job | Hep C Care Coordinator @ Mount Sinai LEAP (Liver Education & Action Program) March 19, 2021
- Patient Navigator/Outreach | REACH Program @ Mount Sinai March 18, 2021