At the Bronx Hep C Task Force meeting, we provided updates on Project INSPIRE, the NYS Hep C Elimination Summit, and the Hep C Peer Navigation and Check Hep C Patient Navigation Programs.
8-6-14 Bronx Hep C Task Force Meeting Notes View Full Meeting Highlights here Slides NYC Neg HCV RNA Reporting_2014 (PDF) Emily McGibbon, MPH EpiQuery Demo – Perminder Khosa, MPH Af Am Hep C Action Day 2014_NBLCA – Melissa Baker, NBLCA Slides of int...
3-27-13 Bronx Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights View the full Meeting Highlights.... click here Supporting slides from the meeting: Trends of Hep C + Co-infections in NYC (Ann Drobnik, PCSI Analyst) Bronx-Lebanon Hospital - Department of Family Medicine (Dr. Barakat)
10-17-12 Bronx Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights Wednesday October 17th (3 – 5 PM) Lincoln Medical Center: 234 East 149th St. – 1st Floor Conference Center – Room 4 Task Force Website: www.HepFree.nyc In Attendance: See Below Hep C Task Force Evaluation 2012!...
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker (Housing Works) January 13, 2021
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application | Due 2/19/2021 January 13, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 12-16-2020 January 8, 2021
- NYC Council Viral Hepatitis Initiative January 1, 2021
- Updated Hep B Screening Recommendation (U.S. Preventive Services Task Force) December 28, 2020
- Job | Viral Hepatitis Program Medical Director @ NYC Health Dept December 21, 2020