Meet our Brooklyn Community Chair: Margarita Cabral – NYCHA, NAACP, New American Chamber of Commerce, Christian in Business Radio (Margarita.Cabral@nycha.nyc.gov) is an Administrative Staff Analyst for the New York City Housing Authority.
Advisory Board NYC Hep C Task Force Sue Preziotti (email@example.com ) is a communications/public affairs professional, viral hepatitis advocate, and MPH candidate at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. With over 20 years experience in healthcare media relations, S...
Advisory Board NYC Hep C Task Force Jeff Weiss, Mount Sinai (firstname.lastname@example.org) is an Associate Professor of Medicine at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and Director of the Hepatitis C Clinical and Research Program in the Division of General Internal Med...
Advisory Board NYC Hep C Task Force Hector Quinones, Director of Social Services, After Hours Project (email@example.com) has worked in the field of HIV/AIDS and hepatitis for over seventeen years. At After Hours, Hector provides supervision of HIV/STI testing, case...
Director of the Asian Liver Health Program at NYU Langone Medical Center. In this role, Dr. Park will build relationships with coalition members, serve on the advisory board, and represent the coalition at local, state, and national meetings.
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 10-19-2020 October 20, 2020
- Training | Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit October 15, 2020
- Job | Staying Safe Study Recruiter @CUNYISPH October 14, 2020
- Job | Field Recruiter @RFCUNY October 14, 2020
- Paid Interview | Hepatitis patients with pruritus (skin itching) October 13, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 09-21-2020 October 8, 2020
- Meeting Highlights | Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee 09-23-2020 October 1, 2020