Meet our Brooklyn Community Chair: Margarita Cabral – NYCHA, NAACP, New American Chamber of Commerce, Christian in Business Radio (Margarita.Cabral@nycha.nyc.gov) is an Administrative Staff Analyst for the New York City Housing Authority.
Director of the Asian Liver Health Program at NYU Langone Medical Center. In this role, Dr. Park will build relationships with coalition members, serve on the advisory board, and represent the coalition at local, state, and national meetings.
January 19 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm EST
January 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EST
January 21 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EST
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker (Housing Works) January 13, 2021
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application | Due 2/19/2021 January 13, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 12-16-2020 January 8, 2021
- NYC Council Viral Hepatitis Initiative January 1, 2021
- Updated Hep B Screening Recommendation (U.S. Preventive Services Task Force) December 28, 2020
- Job | Viral Hepatitis Program Medical Director @ NYC Health Dept December 21, 2020