Meet our Brooklyn Community Chair: Margarita Cabral – NYCHA, NAACP, New American Chamber of Commerce, Christian in Business Radio (Margarita.Cabral@nycha.nyc.gov) is an Administrative Staff Analyst for the New York City Housing Authority.
Advisory Board NYC Hep C Task Force Sue Preziotti (email@example.com ) is a communications/public affairs professional, viral hepatitis advocate, and MPH candidate at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. With over 20 years experience in healthcare media relations, S...
Advisory Board NYC Hep C Task Force Jeff Weiss, Mount Sinai (firstname.lastname@example.org) is an Associate Professor of Medicine at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and Director of the Hepatitis C Clinical and Research Program in the Division of General Internal Med...
Advisory Board NYC Hep C Task Force Hector Quinones, Director of Social Services, After Hours Project (email@example.com) has worked in the field of HIV/AIDS and hepatitis for over seventeen years. At After Hours, Hector provides supervision of HIV/STI testing, case...
Advisory Board NYC Hep B Coalition | NYC Hep C Task Force Vinh Pham, MD, Bellevue Hospital (firstname.lastname@example.org) is Medical Director for the Antimicrobial Stewardship Program of NYULMC, a member of the Infection Prevention and Control Dept of NYULMC, and a provider in the Infecti...
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020
- Job | Manager, Policy & Legislative Affairs @ NASTAD July 30, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 7-16-20 July 24, 2020
- Request for Comment on Draft Recommendations to Support Expansion of Hep C Treatment in Opioid Programs July 24, 2020
- CDC Algorithm for Testing and Treating Pregnant Women for Hep B July 22, 2020
- Job | Part-Time Hep C Peer Navigator @ VOCAL-NY July 17, 2020
- New Hep B & C Screening & Treatment Guidance | NYC Health Dept Dear Colleague Letter July 15, 2020