Position will be responsible for leading projects to advance local health department program efforts to adapt their HIV, STI, and hepatitis programs to changes in the public health and healthcare systems resulting from the implementation of the ACA.
A Senior Program Analyst is an individual contributor in a specific area of expertise and is accountable for professional functions and/or systems. Work at this level requires substantial knowledge in an area of specialization with both the conceptual understanding and sufficient...
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Viral Hep Patient Navigator @ NYC H+H Bellevue November 27, 2020
- Job| Peer Corps @ NYC Health Department November 17, 2020
- NYS 2020 Viral Hepatitis Strategic Plan (NYS DOH) November 4, 2020
- NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 10-15-20 October 22, 2020
- Job | Director of National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable October 22, 2020
- Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit (NASTAD) October 15, 2020