The Program Assistant will assist with capacity building in the Viral Hepatitis Program of the NYC Health Department, including meeting planning, site visits, training and technical assistance, and report writing.
PCSI staff are located at the Division level and work collaboratively with staff from all Disease Control programs including the Bureaus of HIV, STD, TB, Communicable Disease, and with community providers.
Program Collaboration and Service Integration (PCSI) is an initiative in the Division of Disease Control with the goal to increase collaboration across HIV/AIDS, STD, tuberculosis (TB), and viral hepatitis programs, by decreasing duplication of efforts across DOHMH programs, impr...
- Job | Hepline Specialist @ American Liver FOundation January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019
- AIDS Institute Drug User Health Capacity Building Initiative December 11, 2019
- Internship | Project AHEAD @ Charles B Wang Community Health Center December 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis Clinical Capacity Building Program Assistant Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019