PCSI staff are located at the Division level and work collaboratively with staff from all Disease Control programs including the Bureaus of HIV, STD, TB, Communicable Disease, and with community providers.
Program Collaboration and Service Integration (PCSI) is an initiative in the Division of Disease Control with the goal to increase collaboration across HIV/AIDS, STD, tuberculosis (TB), and viral hepatitis programs, by decreasing duplication of efforts across DOHMH programs, impr...
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020
- Job | Manager, Policy & Legislative Affairs @ NASTAD July 30, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 7-16-20 July 24, 2020
- Request for Comment on Draft Recommendations to Support Expansion of Hep C Treatment in Opioid Programs July 24, 2020
- CDC Algorithm for Testing and Treating Pregnant Women for Hep B July 22, 2020
- Job | Part-Time Hep C Peer Navigator @ VOCAL-NY July 17, 2020
- New Hep B & C Screening & Treatment Guidance | NYC Health Dept Dear Colleague Letter July 15, 2020