PCSI staff are located at the Division level and work collaboratively with staff from all Disease Control programs including the Bureaus of HIV, STD, TB, Communicable Disease, and with community providers.
Program Collaboration and Service Integration (PCSI) is an initiative in the Division of Disease Control with the goal to increase collaboration across HIV/AIDS, STD, tuberculosis (TB), and viral hepatitis programs, by decreasing duplication of efforts across DOHMH programs, impr...
- Job | National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable Director October 22, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 10-19-2020 October 20, 2020
- Training | Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit October 15, 2020
- Job | Staying Safe Study Recruiter @CUNYISPH October 14, 2020
- Job | Field Recruiter @RFCUNY October 14, 2020
- Paid Interview | Hepatitis patients with pruritus (skin itching) October 13, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 09-21-2020 October 8, 2020