PCSI staff are located at the Division level and work collaboratively with staff from all Disease Control programs including the Bureaus of HIV, STD, TB, Communicable Disease, and with community providers.
Program Collaboration and Service Integration (PCSI) is an initiative in the Division of Disease Control with the goal to increase collaboration across HIV/AIDS, STD, tuberculosis (TB), and viral hepatitis programs, by decreasing duplication of efforts across DOHMH programs, impr...
News & Recent Posts
- NYC Health Department Form to Self-Certify Medical Condition for COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility (including Liver Disease) February 23, 2021
- Coalition against Hepatitis in People of African Origin (CHIPO) NYC February 17, 2021
- Job | Certified Recovery Peer Advocate @ Addiction Care Interventions February 12, 2021
- Job | Partnerships & Communications Associate Director @ Stanford University Asian Liver Center February 11, 2021
- CHIPO-NYC Committee Meeting Highlights | 1-27-21 February 4, 2021
- Hepatitis A Vaccination Alert Issued by NYC Health Department February 2, 2021