The meeting included an update on the NYC Health Dept Hepatitis Surveillance report, and allowed for planning of committee activities in 2017.
Meeting Notes, Hep C Prevention in Youth Committee
Community partners met to addresses the increase of prescription medication misuse as well as intranasal and injection drug use, that has contributed to increased rates of Hepatitis B and C nationally.
January 19 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm EST
January 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EST
January 21 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EST
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker (Housing Works) January 13, 2021
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application | Due 2/19/2021 January 13, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 12-16-2020 January 8, 2021
- NYC Council Viral Hepatitis Initiative January 1, 2021
- Updated Hep B Screening Recommendation (U.S. Preventive Services Task Force) December 28, 2020
- Job | Viral Hepatitis Program Medical Director @ NYC Health Dept December 21, 2020