The meeting included an update on the NYC Health Dept Hepatitis Surveillance report, and allowed for planning of committee activities in 2017.
Meeting Notes, Hep C Prevention in Youth Committee
Community partners met to addresses the increase of prescription medication misuse as well as intranasal and injection drug use, that has contributed to increased rates of Hepatitis B and C nationally.
April 5 - April 11
April 12 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
April 13 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EDT
News & Recent Posts
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021
- Funding | Cancer Prevention & Early Detection Community Grants (Deadline April 21, 2021) March 29, 2021
- Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee Meeting Highlights March 25, 2021
- Funding | Hep B United Mini-Grants (Deadline August 20, 2021) March 19, 2021
- Job | Hep C Care Coordinator @ Mount Sinai LEAP (Liver Education & Action Program) March 19, 2021
- Patient Navigator/Outreach | REACH Program @ Mount Sinai March 18, 2021