The HIV/HCV Surveillance and Evaluation Analyst will be responsible for managing, analyzing and interpreting HIV/HCV co-infection data from surveillance and programmatic sources as part of the implementation and evaluation of Project SUCCEED.
The Bureau of Communicable Disease (BCD) tracks 73 infectious diseases and investigates outbreaks in New York City. The Bureau receives electronic case reports from laboratories and providers and is working to leverage electronic health records and health information exchanges to...
The Bureau of Communicable Disease oversees surveillance and outbreak investigation for more than 70 reportable diseases. This position will provide support for communicable disease surveillance and data management for select communicable diseases (foodborne, bloodborne, vector...
- Job | Assistant Outreach Coordinator (part-time; 4 days per week) @ Mount Sinai Reach July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Peer Navigator (part-time) @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Care Coordinator @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019