The HIV/HCV Surveillance and Evaluation Analyst will be responsible for managing, analyzing and interpreting HIV/HCV co-infection data from surveillance and programmatic sources as part of the implementation and evaluation of Project SUCCEED.
The Bureau of Communicable Disease (BCD) tracks 73 infectious diseases and investigates outbreaks in New York City. The Bureau receives electronic case reports from laboratories and providers and is working to leverage electronic health records and health information exchanges to...
The Bureau of Communicable Disease oversees surveillance and outbreak investigation for more than 70 reportable diseases. This position will provide support for communicable disease surveillance and data management for select communicable diseases (foodborne, bloodborne, vector...
News & Recent Posts
- Job| Peer Corps @ NYC Health Department November 17, 2020
- NYS 2020 Viral Hepatitis Strategic Plan (NYS DOH) November 4, 2020
- NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 10-15-20 October 22, 2020
- Job | Director of National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable October 22, 2020
- Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit (NASTAD) October 15, 2020
- Job | Staying Safe Study Recruiter @ CUNY Institute for Implementation Science in Population Health October 14, 2020