The STAR Program is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to provide health education and support to individuals living with HCV and their families.
Jobs, Community Health Worker, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis C & HIV
The STAR Program is looking a candidate with personal experience in hepatitis C care, available to work evening clinics. Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Creole preferred.
August 26 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
- Job | Assistant Outreach Coordinator (part-time; 4 days per week) @ Mount Sinai Reach July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Peer Navigator (part-time) @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Care Coordinator @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019