The Hepatitis C Program Clinical Capacity Coordinator works within Mount Sinai's Primary Care Based Hepatitis C program, and the Hepatitis Education and Liver Screening Program.
The Clinical Capacity Coordinator’s role is to work in conjunction with program leadership and medical providers to oversee the flow, volume, and referral process of the Hep C Program with the ultimate goal to assist patients in navigating the medical system to complete a medic...
The Viral Hepatitis Program does surveillance and reporting, policy, program implementation in areas of prevention, care and treatment, and provider and community outreach.
- Job | Assistant Outreach Coordinator (part-time; 4 days per week) @ Mount Sinai Reach July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Peer Navigator (part-time) @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Care Coordinator @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019