The Hepatitis C Program Clinical Capacity Coordinator works within Mount Sinai's Primary Care Based Hepatitis C program, and the Hepatitis Education and Liver Screening Program.
The Clinical Capacity Coordinator’s role is to work in conjunction with program leadership and medical providers to oversee the flow, volume, and referral process of the Hep C Program with the ultimate goal to assist patients in navigating the medical system to complete a medic...
The Viral Hepatitis Program does surveillance and reporting, policy, program implementation in areas of prevention, care and treatment, and provider and community outreach.
- Webinar | Automated Screening of Hepatitis B & C in the Emergency Department Presented by Dr. Su Wang. April 30 2019. Hosted by HepCX & HepCure May 20, 2019
- Paid Internship | Hepatitis B & C Patient Navigation Specialist (Bilingual Preferred) @ NYC Health Department May 17, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 05-01-2019 May 13, 2019
- New NYS Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force Website is Live March 8, 2019
- Action Alert | Recruiting New Yorkers for Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming and Non‐Binary Community Advisory Board @ NYC Health Dept March 5, 2019
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/19/19) January 12, 2019