The Hepatitis Surveillance Analyst will assist in monitoring, improving the quality of hepatitis surveillance data and participate in viral hepatitis studies.
Job | Surveillance Analyst, Viral Hepatitis Program, Bureau of Communicable Diseases @ NYC Health DeptJobs, Surveillance Analyst
Surveillance Analyst, Viral Hepatitis Program, Bureau of Communicable Diseases The Viral Hepatitis Program conducts surveillance and reporting, policy, program implementation in areas of prevention, care and treatment, and provider and community outreach. You will: Coordinate pro...
- Job | Hepline Specialist @ American Liver FOundation January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019
- AIDS Institute Drug User Health Capacity Building Initiative December 11, 2019
- Internship | Project AHEAD @ Charles B Wang Community Health Center December 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis Clinical Capacity Building Program Assistant Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019