easy to lose yourself in a city so big. Lo-Anne’s Hep C Story In 2005 About four years ago, in one of the newer subway cars, lit up so much you feel like you are in a fish bowl, I sat across from a poster with a man’s face, part of it looked, looked, well, like a burnt marshm...
Joe's Hep B Story Lookit Design designed this website to support Hep Free NYC in raising awareness, and in building the empowered network necessary to effectively prevent, manage and eliminate Hepatitis B & C in NYC. The President and Co-Founder, Graham Murray personally sup...
CDC Faces of Hepatitis | Dr. Su Wang’s Hep B Story Dr. Su Wang is the assistant director of medical affairs at the Charles B. Wang Community Health Center in New York. She learned of her Hepatitis B infection after giving blood as a college student and later learned that her m...
News & Recent Posts
- Internship | PT Peer RADx-UP Program @ Alliance Lower East Side Harm Reduction Center March 4, 2021
- NYC Health Department Form to Self-Certify Medical Condition for COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility (including Liver Disease) February 23, 2021
- Coalition against Hepatitis in People of African Origin (CHIPO) NYC February 17, 2021
- Job | Certified Recovery Peer Advocate @ Addiction Care Interventions February 12, 2021
- Job | Partnerships & Communications Associate Director @ Stanford University Asian Liver Center February 11, 2021
- CHIPO-NYC Committee Meeting Highlights | 1-27-21 February 4, 2021