easy to lose yourself in a city so big. Lo-Anne’s Hep C Story In 2005 About four years ago, in one of the newer subway cars, lit up so much you feel like you are in a fish bowl, I sat across from a poster with a man’s face, part of it looked, looked, well, like a burnt marshm...
Joe's Hep B Story Lookit Design designed this website to support Hep Free NYC in raising awareness, and in building the empowered network necessary to effectively prevent, manage and eliminate Hepatitis B & C in NYC. The President and Co-Founder, Graham Murray personally sup...
CDC Faces of Hepatitis | Dr. Su Wang’s Hep B Story Dr. Su Wang is the assistant director of medical affairs at the Charles B. Wang Community Health Center in New York. She learned of her Hepatitis B infection after giving blood as a college student and later learned that her m...
- Job | Hepatitis Program Assistant (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019