easy to lose yourself in a city so big. Lo-Anne’s Hep C Story In 2005 About four years ago, in one of the newer subway cars, lit up so much you feel like you are in a fish bowl, I sat across from a poster with a man’s face, part of it looked, looked, well, like a burnt marshm...
Joe's Hep B Story Lookit Design designed this website to support Hep Free NYC in raising awareness, and in building the empowered network necessary to effectively prevent, manage and eliminate Hepatitis B & C in NYC. The President and Co-Founder, Graham Murray personally sup...
CDC Faces of Hepatitis | Dr. Su Wang’s Hep B Story Dr. Su Wang is the assistant director of medical affairs at the Charles B. Wang Community Health Center in New York. She learned of her Hepatitis B infection after giving blood as a college student and later learned that her m...
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Viral Hep Patient Navigator @ NYC H+H Bellevue November 27, 2020
- Job| Peer Corps @ NYC Health Department November 17, 2020
- NYS 2020 Viral Hepatitis Strategic Plan (NYS DOH) November 4, 2020
- NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 10-15-20 October 22, 2020
- Job | Director of National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable October 22, 2020
- Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit (NASTAD) October 15, 2020