easy to lose yourself in a city so big. Lo-Anne’s Hep C Story In 2005 About four years ago, in one of the newer subway cars, lit up so much you feel like you are in a fish bowl, I sat across from a poster with a man’s face, part of it looked, looked, well, like a burnt marshm...
Joe's Hep B Story Lookit Design designed this website to support Hep Free NYC in raising awareness, and in building the empowered network necessary to effectively prevent, manage and eliminate Hepatitis B & C in NYC. The President and Co-Founder, Graham Murray personally sup...
CDC Faces of Hepatitis | Dr. Su Wang’s Hep B Story Dr. Su Wang is the assistant director of medical affairs at the Charles B. Wang Community Health Center in New York. She learned of her Hepatitis B infection after giving blood as a college student and later learned that her m...
News & Recent Posts
- Hep C & Drug User Health Preceptorship (NYS Health Dept Clinical Education Initiative) July 8, 2021
- Job | Director of Building Capacity @ NYC Health Department July 7, 2021
- Job | Hep C Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators June 24, 2021
- Job | Hep C Care Coordinator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators June 24, 2021
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 5-20-21 June 10, 2021
- Job | Program Patient Navigation Coordinator @ REACH (Mount Sinai Hospital) June 4, 2021