This two day Hepatitis C (HCV) clinical education program provides an intensive experience for practicing clinicians. Through didactic sessions and experiential training, clinicians are able to enhance their HCV treatment and care knowledge and skills to provide high quality patient care.
March 14-15, 2018
New York, NY
- Shadow an HCV specialist in a busy New York City clinic
- Discuss best practices and sit in on patient visits
In-depth lectures with Q & A
- Treatment for Hepatitis C: New Tests, New Drugs & New Recommendations
- Cirrhosis: What Clinicians Need to Know
- Achieved SVR, What’s Next? HCV Post Treatment Management
- Hepatitis C Prior Authorization: Tricks of the Trade
- Hepatitis C Treatment in the Active Substance User
For more information or to apply, visit: http://rebrand.ly/HCV2018
Application deadline: January 5, 2018
This educational opportunity is free of charge and is restricted to New York State based clinicians only: physicians, physician assistants, nurses, and nurse practitioners
Accepted upstate NY applicants will be provided an honorarium to be used for travel.
For more information, please contact Jessica Steinke at 212-731-3789 or firstname.lastname@example.org