Last Updated on
Team HOPE Call Highlights | 9-14-2017
Via Conference Call
September 14, 2017
Tour of the team dashboard
- Sheet 1 = Task Table – go here to see what projects we are focused on, what tasks are assigned to you, and what tasks have yet to be assigned. Please add additional tasks that need completing
- Sheet 2 = 2017-2018 Calendar – a broad look at upcoming team events & important dates. If you have a presentation/event you’d like the team to participate in, add it here so that we can see how it fits in the schedule.
- Sheet 3 = Metrics – this is tracking how we are measuring up to our goals for engagement
- Sheet 4 = Outreach Log – this is where you can document how an outreach went, and we can track who we are engaging with
Discussion of Upcoming Projects:
- Boosting our Social Media
- Tabling at WSCAH
- Presenting at 3 High Schools
- Creating and Printing HOPE pocket card
- Tabling at Hunter Health Fair
Task breakdown & assignment (to see who these tasks have been assigned to, please check the Task Table)
- Boosting our Social Media: creating gmail account, create shared gcal, create guidelines for posting, post on IG & fb, develop material for fb
- Tabling at WSCAH: ensure contact with WSCAH, create tabling calendar, create tabling sign, get incentives & tabling supplies
- Presenting at 3 High Schools: develop & revise curriculum & activities, send emails to list of high schools, keep in contact with high schools, confirm presenters
- Creating and Printing HOPE pocket card: initial design of card, revise content & design, print card
- Tabling at Hunter Health Fair: get in contact, submit request, create tabling calendar
- Team organization chart – Please look over the team roles chart in the drive to see if there are any edits you’d like made! Please send questions and comments to Prima.
- Monthly/Bimonthly Meeting @ DOHMH – So that we can meet in person, we will be having a regular meeting at the DOHMH – an email about this will be going out 2 weeks from now!